This is Oliver, nude, on his "throne" for some potty time while watching "Signing Time" with Rachel Coleman via projector on our Living Room wall. For those of you who don't know, Rachel Coleman is Oliver's "other woman"! I try not to be jealous, but at times like this....

And this is also Oliver, later the same day (11-23-07) attempting, on his own, to gain access to the forbidden V-Smile game system! He crawled up onto his therapy chair on the right side of the TV and then climbed onto the TV Stand and fearlessly grabbed for his games! You think Daddy let Oliver play again after all this effort to get to the games? You bet he did!
Oh and as for Ilse and why she hasn't been posted on here today..........."I never do anything stupid or that silly, Mom!" Or so she says! I will catch her soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment