Here he is! Practically in his birthday suit, playing Guitar Hero 3 this morning, on his 14th Birthday! I sure do love this kid, but he most definitely is not a little boy any longer. He is as tall as I am now, if not taller, and my nose fits right under his when we stand toe to toe to measure who is taller. Ian is also getting a mustache and is proud of it! I am glad he got through his few months of being rotten and angry and his hormones have settled some now because he is back to being kind, funny, and also being that natural affection/ lovey dovey with his family members. He is bonding especially tight with Oliver these days and that makes me tear up. Below, see a pic of Evan vegging on the computer this am too! One of his very favorite activities!

Ilse is still over at a friend's house from a sleepover last night. Oliver and Steve are doing some shopping after Oliver having gotten his haircut today. I'll have to post again to show you how he looks. Steve says he got it cut a little more this time than when I have had it done....I'm a bit nervous about that. I love the curls! But, it is hair after all, and it will grow back!
No comments:
Post a Comment