In case you needed a list of the things my newly {some would say "Re-newed"} single-handed clumsiness have led me to do this past week, I have complied the following list:
- Fallen UP the Stairs
- Fallen into and out of the Bathtub
- Fallen into the Bathroom WALL
- Fallen into the Garbage Can
- Fallen into the Dryer
- Fallen off the Toilet
- Signed who knows what to Oliver- with only my left hand, I really need to stick to Fingerspelling for now!
- Mangled an attempt to Initial a Practice Record for Ilse
- Repeatedly dropping my slippers off one foot on the stairs, leading to Multiple Stubbed Great Toes
... and let's not forget the aforementioned woes I've experienced during Aunt Flo's visit!
So, there you have it... my list of shame, to date. For the record, by posting this list I do NOT mean to suggest that the list above is a full & complete disclosure nor do I pretend that there will be no future shameful experiences that would potentially fall into the {one-handed clumsiness} category and therefore also be perceived as belonging on the list above. However, I do have my husband, children, and all nurses in our house under GAG ORDER and you will only be reading about said {one-handed clumsiness}, if there continues to be any, from ME!
{Here's hoping I don't do anything Clumsy today!}
Happy Thursday to ya!
-Renee'
1 comment:
That sounds like a typical day for me with 2 hands/arms. LOL.
Post a Comment