Tomorrow I will be having surgery on my R shoulder, rendering me at least temporarily a {Lefty} which really means, FOR ME, {Useless}. Now, don't get me wrong, I love me some lefties...Oliver is a lefty, Hubby is a lefty...one of Oliver's Private Duty Nurse's is a lefty. The REAL lefties I know are AWESOME people! I, however, will obviously NOT become a REAL lefty through surgery on my R shoulder that will temporarily immobilize my entire R arm!
So, today, the {Day Before Surgery}, I believe I am entitled to relaxation, reduced stress, and even all food & drink of my choice as I am required to be NPO as of 10pm tonight! As I will in no doubt relax very little and as I have very little control over the reduction of stress in our HI-STRESS MEDICAL LIFESTYLE, I therefore resolve to accept only dinner of MY choice tonight...and I REFUSE to do any cooking! {Go ahead- call me a BITCH! Won't be the first time I've heard it...and I won't care this time either! *grins*} I think I will take Children #1-3 out to dinner with me and bring home carry-out for Hubby...and guess what? Hubby will totally support that idea! LOVE YOU BABE!
Wish me luck tomorrow...Think good thoughts for Hubby too as he takes care of the household SOLO for a few days while I recoup! He is one AMAZING man, lemme tell ya! He doesn't need the good thoughts to be any more CAPABLE...just good thoughts for less mental strain while he's doing it all! {smiles}
{Have a Great Day...and Weekend!}
-Renee'
1 comment:
Renee...we'll be praying for low-stress in your household and a speedy, pain-free (or as low pain as possible) recovery for you. Hope you heal quickly and all goes well. You have an awesome hubby, for sure. =^)
Post a Comment