23 February 2010

{Lordy Me!}

I knew it!....Like I said before, I am not a good Lefty! It has not been pretty, ladies and gentlemen...no it has not!  Comical?  YES!
Let's just say that there are many an activity in a woman's life that she gets used to performing with 2 hands, yes 2 hands and as you know within a matter of hours last Thursday, I lost the majority of use in my R arm due to Surgery on my R shoulder.  Now, only God would take this time to teach me a lesson in humility and bless me with my Monthly Visitor during this time of obvious physical "distress" and stretch the limits of my already tested patience, manual dexterity, and mental capacity for stress!  Need I remind you, I AM NO GOOD DOING ANYTHING LEFT-HANDED?? YAH, well Tampon Insertion, in case you didn't realize, is really SAFER when performed as a 2 HANDED ACTIVITY, people!  OUCH! &%#$&%($&%$%$

So, if you call anytime in the next ohhhh, 6 days and no one answers (before 3pm, when the kids arrive home from school and can rescue me and/or answer a ringing phone) go ahead and giggle {only a little, I know you will}....but, I will likely be stuck in the bathroom with some male designed, purple plastic applicator item,  pinching a fold of tender skin in my "nether regions" approximately every 3 to 4 hours while I SHRIEK in HORROR & PAIN with absolutely no one to help me...all while the damn packaging happily reminds me to:
"Have a Happy Period!"


Now, you all just have a GREAT TUESDAY! Ok?


-Reneé

3 comments:

Michele O said...

ROFLMAO!! Only you could pull this off. lol.

Janette said...

I had totally forgotten until just this moment what it was like to have a period shortly after having my right shoulder reconstructed. I am so terminally right-handed I could barely brush my teeth with my left hand -- and toothbrushing is not really an exact science. Good luck!

Carrie Stuart said...

Yikes! That didn't even occur to me. Hope you are on the mend soon. Glad you have your sense of humor about you. =^)