...or to have seriously mulled it over & over in your head trying to figure it out/find solutions
over the years...
BUT when you actually {catch wind of} what is being thought, said, believed, passed from person to person in your extended family- WOW!
Inklings, worries, hypothesis', {odd feelings} are all by the wayside now.
I cannot say I am SURPRISED.
No, not surprised at all.
Very disappointed. Indeed!
I hoped all along that I was wrong.
Hoped that maybe I was just overly sensitive or judgmental, being protective of my husband/kids and my own feelings...that it was somehow just me! It wouldn't be bad then, if it was only in my head.
But alas, I was RIGHT and it totally sucks to be right sometimes!
{Contrary to popular opinion!}
So now, this is where I MOVE ON emotionally detached for the sake of my sanity.
I wish things were different. I am saddened that I cannot change this. No one is going to allow it.
Anyone else have/had issue{s} with close family/friends? Were relationships forever changed? How did you deal?
Here's to looking ahead, and to not looking back- not anymore!
{Who has the time for that anyhow?}
-Reneé
2 comments:
Yikes, Renee! This doesn't look good. I'm sorry for whatever you are going through. I wish I had advice...but unfortunately (or fortunately) our family problems are all solved by just keeping our distance. The military helps with that, free of charge. ;^)
Good luck!
Carrie,
Distance is the tactic being employed here as well. Whether it's by choice or by actual miles, here's to hoping it at least gives space & time to heal and go on.
Post a Comment