Boy oh Boy! Land Sakes Alive!
I barely hit send on that last post, and Mother Nature just let loose and had her AWESOME WAY with us, NO HOLDS BARRED!
I wasn't even sure I was able to post and log off correctly before the power went off and everything went a deep, scary shade of black. We lost power for about 12-13hrs total, which in the total scheme of things is COMPLETELY MINOR compared to what others in our area have endured {and what we have endured in past episodes}.
Needless to say, Mother Nature and her AMAZING WAYS took a jab at me that day...as if the photo {of Ollie having a bath in his pink plastic bin} reaching out of my desktop and smacking me back into "grateful-for-how-far-we've-come" reality wasn't enough, Mother Nature in all her Glory REARS BACK and UNLEASHES Fury immediately thereafter to MAKE SURE I get the point!
Well, POINT TAKEN!
I am so blessed to have wonderful children and to have an amazing husband who regularly does anything and everything- for ALL of us!
I am proud of my family, of where we've come from, what we've accomplished, and of the path we are on together!
I know we accomplish nothing alone.
Have a Great Week!
-Reneé
No comments:
Post a Comment