18 June 2010

Stopped Me in My Tracks....

I wasn't going to blog today. There wasn't anything to say really.  Sure, it's Nurse Mommy Friday today, but that's not novel any longer! {Sighs!}

But then, as I sat at my computer this afternoon I was STOPPED IN MY TRACKS by a random photo that came across my Google Sidebar Photo Slideshow:



The "infamous" Pink hospital bucket.  We have MANY of these lovely, plastic pink buckets from a few{TOO MANY} hospital stays for Ollie.

These days, our collection of buckets are used for completely different activities than you see in the photo above...but still involve caring for our
Daily Glimpse of God {with Red, Curly Hair}!


Life is Good! Even when it's hard to feel that way,  photos like this {and we have MANY}  STOP ME IN MY TRACKS and remind me!


Have a GREAT weekend!



-Reneé

1 comment:

Carrie Stuart said...

A daily glimpse of God, indeed! LOVE his hair, too. What a cutie pie! =^)