12 December 2009

On Second Thought...

... I do have just one comment for {Anonymous} in regards to my "Nurse Mommy Thursdays" post from 12.10.2009 and that is this:


Let us all hope and pray {Anonymous} never ends up on a plane diverted to "Holland" when he or she was "Expecting Italy".


{Renee'}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a nut job!

ashlieaxandike said...

I agree-hopefully she never makes it to Holland.

and really? I'm in Italy and I sometimes "bitch and complain" about it. Motherhood is a hard job and I would guess that only someone who has never been a mother can say that it's all roses and bon bons.

Renee said...

Thanks ashlieaxandike! I agree: Motherhood is a hard job! I live in Holland AND Italy...but I'll take that any day over being "Anonymous" and meanspirited! Thanks for your support!

Blondeview's Husband said...

again it speaks and shows the brains behind the comments

your a nut job...
How about... you're a nut job?

Always better to use proper English when dishing out insults.

LoLtroll said...

Look mommy! its a troll!