25 August 2009

School Starts Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the first official full day for Child #1, #2, and #3 of 4! Wow, did Summer '09 fly by! I can hardly believe I am the mother of a Sophomore, a Freshman, a Seventh Grader, and a Kindergartner! Sometimes this makes me feel so {OLD} tired, but usually I feel {Run Ragged} energized by all four of them and therefore, YOUNG {can you tell, I've lost all Sense of Time}!
Working hard this week to have everyone prepared for school and Oliver prepared {and most of all HEALTHY} for his Cardiac procedure. I have stacks of papers on my dining room table to attest to all of this {Madness} preparation! I have plans to file it all away once tomorrow comes and goes. I also plan to clean off my desk {file all of those pesky Medical Papers} once the big kids are in school all day. I have become a little less organized over Summer '09 and it hurts to look at it {it's Messy}!
Tonight, though, I am waiting for Darling Hubby to come home from work...and once he is here, I am going to make 3 school lunches {excited to wrap those sandwiches in Wax Paper-a new idea for School Year 09-10} and then head out of the house ALL BY MY LONESOME to decompress! All of this preparation has taken it's toll and I need a couple of hours to myself- AT LEAST! {I figure, this is the least they owe me for all the work it takes to get 4 kids set up for another school year, one prepped for a major medical procedure, all while holding down the fort as usual!}
So, next time you all hear from me, Lil' O will hopefully be out of the hospital and Children #'s 1-3 will have had a successful Week 1 of High School & Middle School...and hopefully I still have some sanity {I have already given up on worrying about the money! School's suck the dollar bills out of the bank account like a high powered Hoover upright!}
{Good Night & Sweet Dreams}

No comments: