11 August 2009

Promised Photos

So, here they are! The {Promised} photos of my Sewing Area, of Tess- my dress form lady and a few of my aprons....Aprons previously posted on Twitter, so if you {follow} me there, I apologize for any repetition...


Tess {Lady Dress Form}




{Eeep!} I sneak peak up under her slip to read the writing on her form! Awesome! Oh Yeah, she is {Collapsible}! Pedal operated; she adjusts vertically for ease of work.




Apron {Unknown Owner}






Apron from {my 14 y/o's} old jeans!







A Repurposed Skirt






Rugged {Prairie} Style


Some of my fabric....I've added more recently.

{will post more recent picture soonly!}


Well, that is enough for now....I will post more another time. I have made a few more Aprons that I have given away {already} but I did manage to take photos first!



Time to go read a few books with my little guy. He is begging for some {Mommy & Me} time!



{G'night & Sweet Dreams}

No comments: