Hello All! Now you can all sleep well at night...we went and got all new tires on our Van. We have approximately 32,000 miles on our 2004 Chevrolet Venture minivan and we bought two new tires once before, so it was time for all new tires today. We did a little Christmas shopping today too while we waited on the tire installation.
We also had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa (aka Nancy and Steve, Sr.) at a yummy BBQ place here in town. FUN FUN FUN!
We were supposed to pick out a light fixture this weekend for our laundry room, but we forgot:(
Time to get ready for the coming week. Oliver is going to attempt to go to school in the morning with me ( I go with him on Mondays as there is no RN right now scheduled for Mondays). He as been ill so much of November that he only attended 3 days the whole month. He only goes 3 days per week, but being sick makes him miss out on alot of school and therapy unfortunately.
Time to get ready for the coming week. Oliver is going to attempt to go to school in the morning with me ( I go with him on Mondays as there is no RN right now scheduled for Mondays). He as been ill so much of November that he only attended 3 days the whole month. He only goes 3 days per week, but being sick makes him miss out on alot of school and therapy unfortunately.
Mom, I am mailing you out some sign language stuff....for you and a copy for Michele too! Also, I included a photo of Oliver with Santa from last week! I'll send you school pictures of all 4 kids when we get Oliver's back.
Here's a preview of the Santa photo:
Oliver and Santa 2007
G'night Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment