So my stitches are out and when I call tomorrow, I will begin Physical Therapy 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks! I am SUPER stiff and entirely unable to do much with my Right arm still... but I have faith in Physical Therapy and in myself that this is all temporary and will change equal to the effort I put into it.
I have to tell y'all...Evan {Child #2 of 4} went and cut off almost all of his long, flowing hair. He did it for his Gymnastics Team, even though the requirement is really only that he needed bangs so that the Evan could look the Judges in the eye and vice versa. But, my 14 year old went and made an {all-grown-up decision} and cut about 6+ inches off all over! He sure does look handsome too!
I'm {trying to} watch the Oscars tonight....however I am not all that interested. It has been another year of not having seen 99% of the movies nominated. I know very little about any of the movie plots, story lines, and hardly recall which actors or actresses starred in which films. It is hard, in my position, to be very interested much less get excited about things like the Oscars. So sorry!
This week upcoming is another busy week...what week isn't around our house. I am at least allowed to drive now, YAY, and that makes life a whole lot easier on everyone. I have been relying on Hubby to do more errands than normal as well as Ian {Child #1 of 4} playing Taxi Man as much as possible for me. I really appreciate all that was done for me, but I am really REALLY grateful for the GREEN LIGHT to drive myself around finally! So, this week I will be driving the kids to several Medical App'ts, doing some necessary shopping, probably picking up untold #s of prescriptions at the pharmacy, driving myself to Physical Therapy... and who knows what other Mom's Taxi Service duties!
I love it, really, I do!
Have a Great Week, Folks!
Here's to a week of HEALTH & HEALING!
-Renee'
No comments:
Post a Comment