I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed my week visiting my family in Arizona, but I am also glad to be home with my husband and children....and I get to see all the work going on here on our house! WOO HOO!!
Gone for only one week and soooo much has changed! I am thrilled to see all of the trim work and tiling that is done and all of the priming on the walls too! I am trying to finalize some paint choices this morning so I can have that list ready for our GC- Mark, Sr.
I think Mark, Jr. did a FANTASTIC job on our family room floor...the tiles are 16x16 and were a bear to work with, but WOW, I am really happy with how that floor is turning out! I also love the tile work in the new bathroom downstairs! :) Pretty Potty!!! More tiling work to be done upstairs in the Master Bath starting sometime today! That tile is slate and a bit tricky to work with also, but I have faith in Mark, Jr. He is a perfectionist when it comes to tiling...Just what we like to see!
Ilse remains excited to see everyone working here every morning at 8am. She pointed out what we all notice...Mark, Jr. is always the first one here! :)~ Ilse gets ready for school and then tours the addition looking around at what is going on and who is working on what. She likes to talk to the Marks, Ken, and Steve B. and they are all very kind to her. THANKS GUYS!
We are having stone work started today on the front of our house. The "Country Rubble" stone in "Cognac" color was stacked in boxes out front by our gravel road of a driveway last night when we pulled up from the airport. I am excited to see the mason working out there this morning. I really am going to like the front of the house when the stone work is finished. It will be a nice touch so the front of the house doesn't look boring with nothing but siding.
Guess we are threatened with snow again for later today and tonight. I think the guys are working until around 4pm, so hopefully it holds off until after their drive home. I actually missed snow while I was in Arizona. 6o degree weather in the winter time is just not winter at all.
Either Steve or I will take more photos of our house later today so we can post them for everyone to see!
Later Gator!
Gone for only one week and soooo much has changed! I am thrilled to see all of the trim work and tiling that is done and all of the priming on the walls too! I am trying to finalize some paint choices this morning so I can have that list ready for our GC- Mark, Sr.
I think Mark, Jr. did a FANTASTIC job on our family room floor...the tiles are 16x16 and were a bear to work with, but WOW, I am really happy with how that floor is turning out! I also love the tile work in the new bathroom downstairs! :) Pretty Potty!!! More tiling work to be done upstairs in the Master Bath starting sometime today! That tile is slate and a bit tricky to work with also, but I have faith in Mark, Jr. He is a perfectionist when it comes to tiling...Just what we like to see!
Ilse remains excited to see everyone working here every morning at 8am. She pointed out what we all notice...Mark, Jr. is always the first one here! :)~ Ilse gets ready for school and then tours the addition looking around at what is going on and who is working on what. She likes to talk to the Marks, Ken, and Steve B. and they are all very kind to her. THANKS GUYS!
We are having stone work started today on the front of our house. The "Country Rubble" stone in "Cognac" color was stacked in boxes out front by our gravel road of a driveway last night when we pulled up from the airport. I am excited to see the mason working out there this morning. I really am going to like the front of the house when the stone work is finished. It will be a nice touch so the front of the house doesn't look boring with nothing but siding.
Guess we are threatened with snow again for later today and tonight. I think the guys are working until around 4pm, so hopefully it holds off until after their drive home. I actually missed snow while I was in Arizona. 6o degree weather in the winter time is just not winter at all.
Either Steve or I will take more photos of our house later today so we can post them for everyone to see!
Later Gator!
No comments:
Post a Comment