17 September 2010

#DadsTalking

Whodathunkit?
No, seriously!  Who would have EVER thought that of all the places I've stalked searched online for uplifting parenting advice, for humor, for acceptance....that I'd find it within a group of Dads? Not that there's any doubt that there are AMAZING DADS out there. It's just that I'm obviously not one!

But, this group...I'm talking about Dads who really step up to the challenge that is Fatherhood and then blog and/or tweet about it all. {Some, way more honestly than I've read from any other parents online!} They also accept- Nay, encourage us Moms to join in the sharing and fun!

Now, I'm not saying that there's no place for me in a Special Needs forum or MommyBloggers group I've yet to find, but for now...I am finding what I need with this great group of guys and the great ladies that tag along! {So far, no one has freaked out when I throw out some over the top medical sh*t that is our ordinary life around here, so YAHTZEE!}

THANKS #DadsTalking! Keep on doing what you do!

-Reneé


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moms are welcome anytime! You rock!