There have been a few fun finds at Garage Sales and Thrift Stores this Summer. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my hubby and little Oliver on Saturdays as we scoured Craigslist posted Garage Sales/Yard Sales...and we found plenty to laugh at, raise an eyebrow about, and even some things we just had to have too!
{I cannot, however, get hubby to set one foot into a Thrift Store...boo hoo!}
Though we've found plenty to make us smile, I have to say that the most joy we experienced has come from finding the perfect item for someone else. Several people have told us to keep an eye out for this and for that and we have done our best. A few lucky recipients have been ohhh so excited when we found these things below:
{vintage-y baby quilt & vintage pillowcases}
{Binder of old school Pokemon Cards}
{even fun T-Shirts, for the fun Teenagers in our life, like this}
...and several more items I didn't remember to capture photos of. I know, how silly of me!
Soon, Garage Sale/Yard Sale season will come to an end and the School Year will be in full swing. We are already well into school shopping, filling out paperwork, and writing checks for Registration, etc. Sending my children {Back to School} always makes me SAD! I much, much prefer having all of my children home. I love a lively, full house!
How has your Summer been spent?
What have you loved most about this Summer in particular?
Here's to a few more weeks of {lazy fun in the sun} and several more sips of lemonade!
-Renee'



1 comment:
Thank you, Renee. I do appreciate you guys keeping an eye out for me and finding things. Can't wait to get them. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment