11 October 2009

Autumn in Chicagoland

It is most definitely {AUTUMN} now, and I for one could not be more thrilled! The temperature today is a mere 40 degrees Fahrenheit...Nippy! YIPPEE! Break out the Sweaters, Long Sleeves, Boots {fashion counts, for goodness sakes!}, and even the Thermal Underwear for the coziest sleeping!
Have I mentioned, I love all things {AUTUMN}?? Hehe....oh yes, of course I have. Well, here are a few of my favs:


1. Chili, Stew, Wassail, Cider, Spice Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Fruit Cobblers.....all {Autumn} foods

2. Sweaters, Sweaters, and MORE SWEATERS!

3. Leaves, Twigs, Crows, Blackbirds, Owls, Dying Trees, Red Sunsets, Pumpkins, Indian Corn

4. Brown & Black Tights, Clogs, Corduroy, Denim...Corduroy Jumpers & Denim Jumpers

5. Acorns, Cornucopias, Hay Bales, Corn Stalks, Cinnamon, Nutmeg {peanut butter M&Ms too!}

6. Shades of: Brown, Orange, Red, Yellow, Green, Black

Okay, enough already!

I promise, future blogs posted before oh, say Christmas this year, will no longer list nor rave on and on about {HOW I LOVE AUTUMN}! Future posts will hint here and there on the highlights of my family and my experiences throughout this lovely Chicagoland Autumn season...and hopefully some fun, beautiful, crazy, charming photos will be included!
Until then, wish me luck as Child #1 of 4 and I continue daily contributions towards the State required 50 hours of Behind the Wheel Driving with your parent(s).
{Have a Great Day}

No comments: