08 October 2008

Following the Presidential Race & More...

Hello Everyone! Yes, of course I am following the Presidential race- quite closely, actually! If you know me well enough, you know I can get all fired up about things I believe in and politics are definitely one of my HOT TOPICS!!

Now, I won't go into the kind of details and persuasion conversation, trying to explain my political beliefs and convince anyone to vote the same as I do/will....but I will encourage everyone TO VOTE! Get informed...read what you can, watch the debates and other coverage, get online and review both Senator McCain and Senator OBama's voting records on the US Senate website and then VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

Time for me to go for now! Our 4 kids are a bunch of work every evening...chores to do, lunches to make, flute to practice, reading logs to sign, agendas to review and sign, etc! That's not even Oliver's nightly requirements either!

G'night All!

1 comment:

Steve said...

I like your blog mom. It's Very Interesting and cool. Remember to keep on posting more things on you blog so you don't go to bad bloggers hell.

I love you
Your Third Child, Ilse!!!!