SCHOOL IS OUT! EVERYONE IS HOME...ALL DAY LONG!!!
Yah, it is that time of year again. I have a house full of kids, and some construction work ongoing to boot. It's all good though. Everyone works well together. Our new nursing agency provides us with great nurses for Oliver and that helps a great deal.
Oliver has a had a rough 4 months, medically. We are looking forward to a much better summer. Ian, Evan, and Ilse are all doing great and are very happy to be out of school for the summer. Ian graduated 8th grade last night and Ilse graduated 5th grade also. I am now no longer a parent of any Elementary age children...Oliver is technically a preschooler still for one more year. I FEEL OLD!
Our house is almost completed done. All of our choices for the house have turned out just as we envisioned! I am really pleased. Now, we only have the one bathroom under construction. However, the kitchen and several other rooms still have a lot of other work left to do to get them put back together/organized. We also have to get the Fitness Room up and running, but right now that is in use as a storage room for the kitchen and bathroom items we had to remove from those rooms while we remodeled each of them. So, while we are almost done with the construction, there is a lot more work ahead. The work ahead is the kind of work I like though too. Organizing, decorating, etc.
Okay, time to get back to the kids. I hope to get back on here and post again soon and show off some pretty pictures too!
ReneƩ
Yah, it is that time of year again. I have a house full of kids, and some construction work ongoing to boot. It's all good though. Everyone works well together. Our new nursing agency provides us with great nurses for Oliver and that helps a great deal.
Oliver has a had a rough 4 months, medically. We are looking forward to a much better summer. Ian, Evan, and Ilse are all doing great and are very happy to be out of school for the summer. Ian graduated 8th grade last night and Ilse graduated 5th grade also. I am now no longer a parent of any Elementary age children...Oliver is technically a preschooler still for one more year. I FEEL OLD!
Our house is almost completed done. All of our choices for the house have turned out just as we envisioned! I am really pleased. Now, we only have the one bathroom under construction. However, the kitchen and several other rooms still have a lot of other work left to do to get them put back together/organized. We also have to get the Fitness Room up and running, but right now that is in use as a storage room for the kitchen and bathroom items we had to remove from those rooms while we remodeled each of them. So, while we are almost done with the construction, there is a lot more work ahead. The work ahead is the kind of work I like though too. Organizing, decorating, etc.
Okay, time to get back to the kids. I hope to get back on here and post again soon and show off some pretty pictures too!
ReneƩ
No comments:
Post a Comment