Hubby got Lil' Oliver to sit still for the webcam and caught some rare, precious words on camera...Happy Birthday wishes for Oliver's best girl, Rachel Coleman of Signing Time. Watch below...
We are proud parents of a deaf child! Our family and our son learned to fully communicate through Signing Time videos, thanks to Rachel Coleman, her sister Emilie Brown, her husband Aaron Coleman...through Leah, Lucy and Hopkins too as well as all of the rest of the ST crew. We are forever in debt to them, for otherwise we would be so sadly disconnected!
We are honored to know you, Rachel. Thank you for everything!
5 comments:
how cool!
alright renee. i have tears in my eyes. i have to work in an hour. tell ollie is auntie michele loves him and is proud of him.
Holy Crap that was cute!!
I didn't know it was her birthday!!
We learned a whole lot from those videos too. I think all the ASL my husband knows is from those videos.
I noticed that Oliver uses the same sign for 'Birthday' that we use. I know there are regional differences for that sign, so cool to see the sign that we use.
Have to go and read more about Oliver. He's cute as hell.
Oh my goodness your little boy is so cute. Those curls and that sweet smile.
Rachel is a lucky lady to get such a special happy birthday message!
I didn't know you had a Deaf child - I used to work at the school for the Deaf in Riverside - used to be fluent in ASL but a bit rusy these days. May have to brush up though bc youngest son appears to have something going on communicaiton-wise.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment